Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dirty Pick Up Lines

DIRTY?! I like it! Here are a few choice pickup lines...


  1. How much does a Polar Bear weigh? ... Enough to break the ice! Hi! I'm <insert name>
  2. Do you wash your clothes in Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants.
  3. Do you want to go back to my place for pizza and to fuck? *Wait for Gasp* WHAT? You don't like pizza????
  4. The word of the day is legs; why don't you come to my house and spread the word.
  5. Fuck playing doctor! You wanna play gynecologist?
  6. Are you free tonight or will it cost me?
  7. I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on Earth tonight.
  8. If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!
  9. Let's play 68! You do me and I'll owe you one.
  10. Gee that's a nice set of legs. What time do they open?

No comments:

Post a Comment