Wednesday, September 5, 2012

No Coincidence


For many years, I've been of the firm belief that there really aren't too many coincidences. The girl that left, the change of jobs, a move, the people I interact with... On one hand I'd like to think that I listen to that gut reaction. On the other hand, things are chosen for me - they are almost forced upon me. Take that one instance of having to leave a relationship. That one I thought would never end. It involved a move away and then back again within two miles of where I left off. Different person - different circumstances.

At the time I could say it was the worst thing ever. Now, as I drive by the old place, I am reminded that I am exactly where I'm supposed to be. It wasn't an easy travel either. As a matter of fact, this blog originated (under a different name) back at that previous location. When I flip through the thoughts penned out throughout that time, I am reminded that while things got crazy, I am happy and enthralled with the new life - a new life reinvented around love, passion, compassion and living life being real and true to whom we are. Nothing can be more satisfying than that - that feeling of knowing I made the right decisions, working my ass off, walking through the fire yet again, and remained true to myself. To me, there is nothing more important than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment